Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CRAFT STUFF ORGANIZATION

So much stuff to organize.   All my sentiments stamps were in sets so when I was looking for a Happy Birthday  I would have to pull out all the  different sets of sentiments or other sets and look through them all to see what size or style I wanted to use.  Many times the stamps had fallen off the acetate and I would have to search for them.   It drove me crazy.  I decided to divide all my sentiments by  events , like Happy Birthday,  Sympathy, etc. etc.   I got thin plastic boxes at Michaels and Stampin up , cut two pieces of acetate to fit .   I then stamped all like sentiments on the sheets of acetate in stazon ink and filed two sets in each box back to back with white cardstock in between.  You can find the sentiment in seconds and if it falls off the acetate it remains in the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment