Monday, June 16, 2014

ELSA'S DRESS FROM THE FROZEN MOVIE

 This dress is every little girls dream, including my two granddaughters.  My youngest granddaughter just had her fourth birthday and really wanted the dress. Believe me ,  it wasn't to be had for love nor money.
So being some what crafty I decided to make her one.  I couldn't find a pattern so I took  elements from a few different dress  patterns  and fitted them together.  I stenciled many many  snowflakes all over the cape with dollar store glitter glue.( which doesn't come off)   Of course ,  I couldn't make just one, having two granddaughters in the princess phase and I got roped into making one for the doll.



  Just a little note to anyone that is interested in making one.  About two weeks after I finished the dresses  Mccalls  now have  a pattern for not only Elsa but the Anna dress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment