Thursday, June 19, 2014

LANDSCAPE AND BRAYER CARDS

I am sure there are many  stampers that make brayer landscape cards, but my favorite is Michelle Zindorf. Her cards are beautifully done and  lucky for us she shares her talent by giving wonderful tutorials. 

Not knowing what I was doing I bought a hard rubber brayer which didn't work very well for this technique. So I bought the stampin up one, which is soft rubber and really easy to use.  I then purchased  some stamping up ink pads because they are large enough to do this technique. I love them. They are juicy  and can easy be used for water coloring, brayering,  direct to paper , of course stamping  and many more techniques. 

All decked out with my new equipment and  Michelles tutorials , the following is my first attempt  at 
the landscape brayer technique.  It took a few tries , but it was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment