Saturday, June 14, 2014

While I was frantically looking for ideas  for a star wars cake for my grandson, I  found some really cute
finger puppets that  I fell in love with.  So it was added to my list of  new projects to try.  Of course  he has a  four year old sister who  would be quite remiss if she didn't get any, so back to the computer to find me some princess finger puppets.  The princess finger puppet pattern was bought from etsy for $5.00. I adjusted the size to 80% of the original because I found it to be two big for  their fingers.  I then  used a combination of this pattern and some free ones to make the star wars puppets.   Of course the pattern didn't include rapunzel which is my granddaughters favorite princess ,  nor  the new frozen  figures which is everyone's favorite so I  adjusted the pattern.
etsy link for pattern :  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FloralBlossom

No comments:

Post a Comment