Wednesday, June 18, 2014

POP UP BABY ROOM

So many card ideas,  so little time.  Do you feel like that some days.  I just want to try making them all. 
Todays card is  a pop up baby card that I  have been admiring for awhile.  I have seen several versions of it. 
This is my version. 



The card is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. The  chair, shelve and table are from stampin up little addition stamp set. 
The picture frames were from sizzix  embossing folder.  The cut out on the front was a spellbinders. and the congratulations was a cheery lyne die
The closure on the back is great for bulky cards. It was a tutorial from splitcoast stampers.
The crib is a design I put together in MTC   The pattern can be either hand cut or brought into your cutting program. If you would like a copy of this pattern drop me a line and I will email it to you. .  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pop up baby card. Won't the silhouette be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, can i have the baby crib pattern please? I´m fron Spain. My email is anafergu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just seen your baby crib pattern and love it. My daughter is expecting in July I would really love this pattern would you share thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, such a beautiful card. Please could I get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mogę prosić o wzór tej cudnej kartki

    ReplyDelete